donderdag 13 september 2012

KLEUR


Wallpiece 'cyan'


Karina at work


the shop window


Woot Woot table and blocks


the boyfriend at work :-)


pizza!


the yellow part



Our exhibition KLEUR has started last friday night!
Here you see some pictures of the preparations.
I had a good time,
together with Kelly from La Fabrika,
Jeffrey (the boyfriend) and Karina and Vincent from Studio Woot Woot.
This weekend I will be taking pictures of all my weavings there,
so you have to be a little patient.
Jeffrey and I worked hard for this event,
so if you are in the neighbourhood,
do stop by at La Fabrika (Brussels) and let us know what you think!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I wish I was closer...I would love to visit!

    Ilse, I passed on an award to your gorgeous blog.
    Please do not feel obliged to play along.
    It's just nice to be able to include you in my list of favourites : )

    k x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hallo Ilse,

    Design september was de moeite. En jullie "hard labeur" heeft iets moois opgeleverd!Proficiat!
    groetjes,
    Lieve Decorte

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. beautiful photos!

    http://ambataliafabrics.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen